Following recent updates from the government, regarding the potential timescale of 12 weeks before the current situation improves, we’ve taken the very difficult decision to postpone all May and June events.
Where possible, events will be rescheduled, but to give you maximum flexibility, you will have the option to:
- Transfer to the new date
- Transfer to the same event in 2021
- Transfer to any other events we organise in 2020 or 2021
We are currently working hard to reschedule the events and will publicise the new event dates as soon as possible. If you have entered an event in May or June, you will receive an email explaining your options.
We are not able to give refunds due to expenses which have already been committed to each event. But we will ensure that you are able to participate in an event of your choice.
We understand these are difficult times for everyone and we very much appreciate your support at this time.